Difference between revisions of "Hardware 3D (C++ DirectX Graphics) Tutorial 32"
(Created page with "Oh my gawd look at how sexy nanoboi is. Materials are the bomb-diggity. == Topics Covered == * Funky pointer to pointer bullshits * Indexing into Assimp materials * Iterating...")
Revision as of 22:15, 4 August 2019
Oh my gawd look at how sexy nanoboi is. Materials are the bomb-diggity.
- Funky pointer to pointer bullshits
- Indexing into Assimp materials
- Iterating over Assimp material properties
- Loading Assimp material texture
- Multiple textures per
- Accessing Assimp vertex texture coordinates
- Specular maps with color-intensity and glossiness (power)
- Unpacking (mapping) alpha channel to specular power
- Loading material constants (specular power)