Difference between revisions of "Hardware 3D (C++ DirectX Graphics) Tutorial 39"
(Created page with "Blending things, see-through things. More than meets the eye. == Topics Covered == * Per-pixel alpha blending * Setting the Output Merger blend state * Interaction with alpha...")
Revision as of 12:43, 16 November 2019
Blending things, see-through things. More than meets the eye.
- Per-pixel alpha blending
- Setting the Output Merger blend state
- Interaction with alpha blend and z-buffering
- Alpha testing with the [code]clip[/code] HLSL function
- Backface culling control
- Direct3D DESC classes
- Adjusting normal vectors during backface shading
- Using [code]#ifdef[/code] to disable blocks of HSLS