Advanced C++ Programming Tutorial 5
Hot take: the Matrix is a mediocre film at best. It's a pretty great way to encode transformations though, so let's matrix it up!
- Matrix form
- Matrix by vector multiplication
- Matrix encoding of scaling, rotation, and flipping
- Matrix multiplication
- Concatenating matrix transforms
- Augmented 3x3 matrix for encoding translations
- Matrix multiplication order matters!
- Porting pipeline to use matrix transforms
- Bug hunting!
Video Timestamp Index
- GitHub Repo (advmath)
- Note that the code for this tutorial can be found on the <starfield> branch of the repo not in <master>
None! (or check out 3D Fundamentals you lazy fucks!)