Hardware 3D (C++ DirectX Graphics) Tutorial 36
This tutorial is really an assortment a various topics. The main one here is the shader accuracy issue of renormalizing normal vectors, particularly after interpolation. Also, organization of shader code with the HLSL preprocessor is featured prominently. And don't miss the part where we flex our Graphics Debugger muscles again.
- HLSL #include directive to organize shader code
- Texture processing command line utility
- Using Graphics Debugger to verify bound resources
- Extracting Euler (rotation) angles / translation from a 4x4 matrix
- Hardcoding of texture path
- angle_wrap math function